So anyway, here are some fun little facts about yours truly:
* My dog, Sadie, is the cutest Australian Shepherd that’s ever graced this planet. I’m a little overly attached to her. We play fetch at least an hour a day and have some serious snuggle seshs. She’s my not-legally-official emotional support dog.
* I married my high school sweet heart. We also both happen to be redheads.
* I grew up in middle-of-nowhere Pennsylvania and can do a mean PA Dutch accent.
* I firmly believe chicken and waffles should always be served with gravy. never. ever. syrup.
* I love Elf (the movie). Elf is my favorite.
* I have a BS degree in Interior Design and also own a small design business that I work part time with a background in high end kitchen & bath design
* I also work for a cool startup jewelry company based in NYC.
* I’m still not sure what I want to be when I grow up. (Can you tell?) But there’s something that feels really right with all three of my ‘jobs’.
* I get bored easily and love to be juggling a few things at once.
* Totally not a morning person. Like…..at all. Morning = anything before 10am.
* I despise roller coasters. Don’t ask me. I won’t go.
* I abuse parentheses and run-on sentences (despite my mother being an English teacher)
* I have an excellent sense of direction (genetic courtesy of my father)
* I have a passion for wine….mostly drinking it.
* Creme brulee and chocolate lava cake are my favorite desserts. I’ve mastered making creme brulee, but haven’t ventured into trying the other yet.
* Buck-a-shuck oysters are my jam. I’m a total foodie….but love Happy Hour prices.
* I love being a little mouse second-shooter and catching all the different angles and tiny moments that rockstar Katie can’t get while focusing on the big, important moments!